Did you know that in 2019, there were more than 4 billion internet users?
There are 1.92 billion people who prefer shopping online.
At the same time, 81% of the internet population prefers checking out the website before making a purchase from the physical store.
This means that regardless of whether you wish to sell your services online or favor a brick and mortar store, having a website is essential.
Creating a website is one of the first steps to taking your business digital and expanding it.
But a custom-coded website requires not just time and money but also a knowledge of programming. You could hire someone to build an HTML website for you which again would mean more money.
The alternative is Wordpress - a Content Management System that allows you to create any kind of website.
Wordpress is the most popular and in-demand Content Management System across the globe owing to the ease it provides in creating a website.
- Why Wordpress is a suitable choice to build a functional, beautiful and responsive website
- Why you should plan before you start creating a Wordpress website
- Different elements of planning your Wordpress website - Purpose, Landscape, Aesthetics, and Navigation
- How to install the Divi theme
- Using different modules of the Divi theme to build pages of your Wordpress website
- Difference between .org and .com
- What a domain and domain name system is
- How to buy a domain for your WordPress website
- Difference between a Wordpress hosting and a server
- Set up server and hosting environments in the most economical and secure way
- How to install Wordpress on a web host
- Navigating the Wordpress dashboard
- Different Wordpress post and page editors available
- How to create Wordpress posts and pages
- When to use posts and when to use pages while creating your Wordpress website
- How to correctly use post categories and tags, and understand why these can cause you problems at the search engines if used incorrectly
- How to use the Appearance menu option to customize your Wordpress website’s layout and pages
- How to increase the functionality of your Wordpress website with plugins
- Installing Wordpress plugins to enhance the security of your Wordpress website
- How to configure various settings at the site level
- How to create custom menus and navigation systems that both visitors and search engines will find useful
- How to make your website responsive that looks good on any browser
- How to create various kinds of commercial websites, using WordPress, to sell to clients
- Master the inner workings of WordPress, for fixing, troubleshooting, and building websites
- Importance of regularly backing up your Wordpress website and how to do the same
- Anyone looking to become self-sufficient and/or reduce website development cost
- Students or working professionals looking to get introduced to WordPress
- WordPress beginners who need a deeper understanding of WordPress functions and themes
- Anyone looking to develop SEO friendly Wordpress website
- Bloggers, Business Owners, and Online Marketers
- Anyone looking to create an online portfolio website
- Anyone looking to create an online blog or affiliate marketing website
- Anyone looking to establish their online business\entrepreneurship
- Local business owners looking to expand their brand by establishing an online store
- Master Technical SEO factors – The entry ticket to search Engines
- Make your website load in less than a second. The interesting part of this section is, your page speed insights score will up to 100 /100 for desktop and 100 / 100 for mobile
- Get indexed by search engines faster
- Implement the best User experience for your visitors / customers – The future SEO factor. Reduce user abandonment rate and increase user’s time spent on your site
- Learn Keyword Research in SEO - Get targeted traffic to your site, by using the chosen transactional / informative long tail keywords
- All backlink myths demystified - Learn the important attributes of backlinks and ignore the ones that don't work anymore
- Protect your website against Negative SEO – It’s not a black hat SEO. This is your line of defense against negative SEO attacks
- The Digital Marketing Certified Associate course is ideal for any business professional, marketing consultant or student interested in jump-starting a career in digital marketing, including:
- Sales or business professional looking to accelerate your career: This course will give you an insider’s view into the digital marketing domain. With this course you can: Up-skill your competencies and carve an entry into a digital marketing role Understand the inner workings of digital marketing campaigns that can help you as you collaborate and work with digital marketing teams
- Entrepreneur interested in leveraging digital marketing to improve the ROI for your company: We live in a digital world where most of your customers live online. So if you’re trying to grow your brand or boost online sales, digital marketing is a critical part of your marketing strategy. This course will help you: Understand the role that digital tools and marketing channels can play in growing your online brand Gain the knowledge and experience required to engage with marketing partners and agencies as you implement an effective digital strategy for your brand
- GTraditional marketer striving to enhance your knowledge and skills in digital marketing: Digital marketing has been gaining prominence over the last few years, and if you’re an expert marketer in traditional channels and methods, then adding digital marketing skills can be a great boost for your career. This course will: Broaden your marketing know-how and help you stay current with the latest trends and channels in the digital marketing world Arm you with the skills and experience to get a foothold and grow your career in digital marketing
- Digital marketer hoping to broaden your skillsets and accelerate your career to the next level: In today’s business world, digital marketers must be able to wear multiple hats and execute campaigns across different types of marketing channels to stay ahead of the competition. Our course can help you: Learn the latest industry-relevant techniques to help you build well-rounded digital marketing expertise Build multiple digital marketing skills and catapult your career in digital marketing
- A student looking to build a career in one of the most sought-after domains today: A study by Mondo suggests that senior leadership professionals in digital marketing earn between US $140,000 to $200,000. If you’re looking to build a career in one of the fastest growing domains in business, digital marketing is a great start. This course will help you: Build a strong foundational knowledge of digital marketing and gain hands-on experience in digital marketing Learn how to plan and execute digital marketing campaigns and prepare for fast-paced digital marketing roles in the industry
- Digital marketing training is incomplete without practical learning. In this course, you will work on four live projects of 10 hours each that will provide you hands-on digital marketing experience. The projects will put you in charge of a website, and you’ll use various digital marketing tools to execute your digital marketing strategy.
- Project 1: Google Analytics & SEO: You will set up your business website, ensure proper SEO, and enable Google Analytics to analyze its performance.
- Project 2: Google AdWords: You will design a Google AdWords campaign to increase relevant paid search traffic to your website.
- Project 3: Facebook Marketing: You will run a Facebook marketing campaign for your website and maintain the Facebook page to ensure brand visibility and engagement.
- Project 4: YouTube and Video Marketing: You will run a YouTube marketing campaign for your website and maintain your YouTube channel.)
- Project 4: YouTube and Video Marketing: You will run a YouTube marketing campaign for your website and maintain your YouTube channel.