Do you know what SEO stands for but don’t know what needs to be optimized?
Has your website been online for quite some time but hasn’t received as many visitors as you hoped for?
Are you a business owner or digital marketer or content creator looking to increase Organic Traffic to your site?
Have you developed a Wordpress website but don’t know how to make it Google friendly?
Do you want your blog posts to move from the 6th page to the 1st page on Google search?
Or are you simply looking to build a career as an SEO professional?
If your answer to any of these questions is yes, you’re in the right place!
What is this SEO course about?
Search Engine Optimization is often perceived as ‘difficult to understand’ and ‘extremely technical’ for anyone not from the digital marketing background. Failing to realize that SEO is one of the most cost effective and easiest strategy of generating leads, SEO beginners tend to skip the entire process of Search Engine Optimization. The SEO Training for Beginners: Complete SEO Guide by DIGITALTOONZ explains how you can get your website to rank higher on Google with simplified, tried & tested and ready-to-implement SEO strategies.
- The entire SEO process decoded for a beginner in simple words
- Understand how Google prioritizes and ranks websites
- Step-by-step instructions to baby-proof (Google-proof) your website
- How to make your website more User Friendly to make it more Search Engine friendly
- Complete guide to performing keyword research efficiently basis keyword relevance and search volume
- SEO Training for simple On-page Optimization Techniques
- Learn how and when to use long-tail & short-tail keywords
- Relevance of backlinking in SEO and how to earn the right backlinks
- Get tips on how to increase organic visitors’ surf time & decrease bounce rate & why it matters for SEO
- How Google My Business is beneficial for a local business website's SEO
- Understand the concept and SEO benefits of Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
- Decode Google Search Console & Google Analytics to measure SEO metrics
- Blackhat techniques to avoid
- Watch Yoast plug-in tutorials for Wordpress SEO
- Master SEO Audit tools
- Get ahead of your competitors with SEO for videos
- Bonus tips and recommendations for E-commerce SEO
We have designed this SEO Training guide in a way that breaks down and simplifies all the technical and non-technical concepts involved in SEO. We understand different people will probably have different objectives for taking this SEO course and so, the topics covered under the course are extensive. You should probably not take this course:
If your website is already on the number 1 position of Google SERP,
If you have successfully completed Google SEO campaigns,
If you know how to choose your keywords and how to assess their performance,
If you’re happy with the amount of Search Engine traffic coming to your website.
(P.S. If you fall under one of the above categories and still take our SEO course, we would be flattered and absolutely thrilled!)
Search Engine Ranking Policies are constantly changing and upgrading with the ultimate objective of providing better user experience to the audiences. This course includes not just SEO tricks relevant in 2021 but also tips on what to avoid when performing Local SEO. Our up-to-date SEO 2021 training guide takes you through:
The ins and outs of Google SEO’s working and what it takes to rank here
Structuring your web pages for maximum On-page SEO
Targeting audiences without disturbing their experience
Leveraging Accelerated Mobile Pages to enhance user experience
Ways of directing and redirecting audiences to websites with Off-page SEO
Key steps of developing successful SEO strategy aimed at increasing ROI
Writing tips for SEO ready content
Plug-ins for successful Wordpress SEO 2021
Automating and simplifying E-commerce SEO 2021
Tracking and analyzing performance of SEO strategies
Making the most of Google SEO while staying miles away from Blackhat techniques
Learning how to get more customers from Google Search with Local SEO
This course will teach you how to mix, match and combine various Google SEO tools and tips to build your own Search Engine Optimization Strategy. You will also be equipped with the Local SEO tools that help you assess your own SEO performance after you’ve implemented your SEO strategy.
In other words, our simple SEO 2021 training guide covers Google SEO, Local SEO, and Wordpress SEO.
Invest in this course not just to pick up a highly paid and in-demand skill but also to maximize potential returns for every penny spent.
- Digital Marketers
- SEO Beginners
- Anyone looking for simple explanations of SEO jargon
- Webmasters, Web Developers, Wordpress Website Owners & Web Designers
- Content Creators & Bloggers
- Anyone looking to develop SEO friendly Wordpress website
- Anyone looking to improve their website’s search ranking in 2020
- Anyone looking to become self-sufficient and/or reduce marketing cost
- Digital marketing training is incomplete without practical learning. In this course, you will work on four live projects of 10 hours each that will provide you hands-on digital marketing experience. The projects will put you in charge of a website, and you’ll use various digital marketing tools to execute your digital marketing strategy.
- Project 1: Google Analytics & SEO: You will set up your business website, ensure proper SEO, and enable Google Analytics to analyze its performance.
- Project 2: Google AdWords: You will design a Google AdWords campaign to increase relevant paid search traffic to your website.
- Project 3: Facebook Marketing: You will run a Facebook marketing campaign for your website and maintain the Facebook page to ensure brand visibility and engagement.
- Project 4: YouTube and Video Marketing: You will run a YouTube marketing campaign for your website and maintain your YouTube channel.)
- Project 4: YouTube and Video Marketing: You will run a YouTube marketing campaign for your website and maintain your YouTube channel.
- This SEO course is designed to help beginners get familiar with all aspects of SEO
- An existing website/blog or plans to create a website in the near future
- No prior Digital Marketing knowledge is required
- HTML knowledge is not required but would be a bonus
- An inclination to learn technical aspects of Search Engine Optimization