Thanks to 246 million unique visitors, if there’s one place for your brand to be, it’s on the first page of Google.
And reaching the first page of Google involves a two-pronged approach - Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing.
Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, refers to organic strategies that help you steadily gain long-lasting visibility on search engines.
Already mastered Search Engine Optimization? The next thing on your to-do list should be Search Engine Marketing.
Search Engine Marketing, or Pay-per-click advertising, is the paid process of instantly placing your brand in front of your customers on search engines when they are actively looking for products or services. Investing in SEM is an extremely logical strategy since most people instinctively turn to search engines for any information - whether they’re looking for florists near them or the best ways to get rid of hangnails.
Grow your business with Google Search Ads.
Popularly known as Google Adwords, Google Ads is one of the best ways to reach potential customers who are looking for products and services on Google. Google Ads is a paid advertising tool where an advertiser is charged on the basis of impressions or clicks. This makes Google Ads a desired platform for driving qualified traffic to a website and boosting brand visibility. With this online Google Adwords (Ads) course, you will learn how to effortlessly set up targeted Google Ads campaigns.
This online Google Ads course is designed to simplify the process of creating successful Google Search Ad campaigns.
Students are introduced to the mechanisms of Google Ads (formerly Google Adwords) and strategies for running optimized campaigns that deliver returns on investment via higher visibility on search engines and low advertising costs among other things.
- Promoting websites by increasing their visibility in search engine results pages,
- Understand the algorithm on the basis of which advertisements are positioned on the Search Engine Results Page (SERP),
- How Google Ads (Adwords) work and features of Google Ads,
- Relation between Google Ads (Adwords) and Adsense,
- How to set up your Google Ads (Adwords) account,
- How to structure your Google Ads account, campaigns, and ad groups,
- Concepts relevant to Google Ads such as Ad Rank, Quality Score, Bidding, Relevancy and more,
- Different types of campaigns you can create with Google Ads,
- How to create and optimize your own Google Ads campaigns,
- What keywords are, why they play a major role in PPC advertising, and how to use them,
- What are negative keywords and how they play a crucial role in Google Ads targeting,
- Tools for keyword research and planning,
- Different ad performance measurement metrics such as Cost Per Click, Cost Per Impressions, Click-Through Rate and more,
- How to target your audience using Google Ads on the basis of location, language, device and more,
- What are Google Text Ads, best practices and compliances,
- Boost sales and engagement by providing additional information to your consumers with Google Ads’ ad extensions
- Bidding strategies for Google Ads
- Relation between Quality Score and Cost Per Click,
- How to monitor your campaign and ad performance,
- The SEO Specialist Master’s Program will build you into a highly proficient SEO professional from the ground up. You’ll start with the essentials of digital marketing and move on to the critical skillsets necessary to excel in search engine optimization, search engine marketing, content marketing and marketing analytics.
- Fast-track your digital marketing career by following the clear and structured learning path recommended by industry experts. The program provides access to more than 35 live, instructor-led online classes conducted by multiple trainers, and you’ll gain access to high-quality e-learning content, simulation exams, a community moderated by experts, monthly mentoring sessions by thought leaders, and other resources to help you master the SEO domain.
- Master Technical SEO factors – The entry ticket to search Engines
- Make your website load in less than a second. The interesting part of this section is, your page speed insights score will up to 100 /100 for desktop and 100 / 100 for mobile
- Get indexed by search engines faster
- Implement the best User experience for your visitors / customers – The future SEO factor. Reduce user abandonment rate and increase user’s time spent on your site
- Learn Keyword Research in SEO - Get targeted traffic to your site, by using the chosen transactional / informative long tail keywords
- All backlink myths demystified - Learn the important attributes of backlinks and ignore the ones that don't work anymore
- Protect your website against Negative SEO – It’s not a black hat SEO. This is your line of defense against negative SEO attacks
- Students or working professionals looking to learn any form of digital marketing
- Anyone looking to become self-sufficient and/or reduce marketing cost
- Anyone looking to improve their website’s search ranking
- Business owners/start-ups looking to attract new customers using Google Ads
- Beginners looking to get introduced to Google Ads
- Marketing Managers wanting to increase return on investment (ROI) from their Ad spends
- Digital Media Buyers looking to reach the right audience and run targeted Google Ads
- Anyone looking to gain in-depth knowledge about Google Search Ads (Adwords)
- Anyone looking to appear for Google Ads (Adwords) Certification exam
- Digital marketing training is incomplete without practical learning. In this course, you will work on four live projects of 10 hours each that will provide you hands-on digital marketing experience. The projects will put you in charge of a website, and you’ll use various digital marketing tools to execute your digital marketing strategy.
- Project 1: Google Analytics & SEO: You will set up your business website, ensure proper SEO, and enable Google Analytics to analyze its performance.
- Project 2: Google AdWords: You will design a Google AdWords campaign to increase relevant paid search traffic to your website.
- Project 3: Facebook Marketing: You will run a Facebook marketing campaign for your website and maintain the Facebook page to ensure brand visibility and engagement.
- Project 4: YouTube and Video Marketing: You will run a YouTube marketing campaign for your website and maintain your YouTube channel.)
- Project 4: YouTube and Video Marketing: You will run a YouTube marketing campaign for your website and maintain your YouTube channel.
- Laptop, desktop, smartphone or tablet
- Good Internet Connection
- Debit card, credit card or any other payment method
- Website or landing page is not mandatory but would be beneficial