We all want to work on stuff that really matters, don't we?
If you're reading this, chances are that you like to create content (like video courses and books) that help people, and like to make good money doing that. It's a completely fair trade. You help people, and they pay you. The more people that you help, the more you make.
This digital marketing automation course will help you grow your business & save time!
But how can you help more people when you spend most of your time doing small, boring things?
The truth is, we make more money in the long term when we remove ourselves from doing the small things and focus more time on the big things that matter. More time planning our next business move. More time creating courses and books. More time actually helping people change their lives. And more time with our families too.
This digital marketing automation course is about reducing the time you spend on small, boring things and increasing the time you spend on things that matter.
By the end of this automation course, you will have a number of systems in your business that do work when there is work to be done. Once you create a video, or a blog post, or a Facebook post, or whatever free content you are creating for your audience, multiple systems will kick in to ensure that content is working hard for you so that you can go and do something else in the meantime.
You will be able to share their amazing free content with more people
You will have the blueprint that Phil and Scott use for automating their own content
You will learn a strategy for product selling, free content creation, and amplification
You will be able to automatically share content across Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and more
You will create automated email newsletters with your latest YouTube videos and blog articles
You will be more productive than ever using productivity tools like Trello
In this digital marketing automationcourse, . So you can just focus on creating amazing pieces of free and paid content, and the systems take over and get that content out to your audience wherever they are.
There are videos on setting automation systems for:
Facebook Messenger Bots
Rev for Transcripts
Use any of those or want to use any of those more effectively? Well, we'll show you how to use tools like Zapier, ManyChat, IFTTT, and TubeBuddy to systematize them to be more effective and spend less time.
This digital marketing automation course is aimed at both beginning users and intermediate/advanced. If you're just getting started in automation, there are beginning steps you can take to save yourself time and allow you to work on what is important. If you've been doing this awhile and are doing all the basic things already, this automationcourse also contains advanced automations that you might not even have thought of. Our goal is to stretch the imagination so that you can come up with new automations on your own, to reduce time spent on low value tasks and give you more time to do work that matters!
This digital marketing automation course is NOT about setting up a twitter bot that repeatedly tweets out coupons, or a tool that spams 100 Facebook groups with your links that get yourself banned in half of them immediately. We're not talking about spam. We're talking about intelligent automations that get your important message out to the most people without you having to log into 14 different places to create that content yourself.
- Master Technical SEO factors – The entry ticket to search Engines
- Make your website load in less than a second. The interesting part of this section is, your page speed insights score will up to 100 /100 for desktop and 100 / 100 for mobile
- Get indexed by search engines faster
- Implement the best User experience for your visitors / customers – The future SEO factor. Reduce user abandonment rate and increase user’s time spent on your site
- Learn Keyword Research in SEO - Get targeted traffic to your site, by using the chosen transactional / informative long tail keywords
- All backlink myths demystified - Learn the important attributes of backlinks and ignore the ones that don't work anymore
- Protect your website against Negative SEO – It’s not a black hat SEO. This is your line of defense against negative SEO attacks
- The Digital Marketing Certified Associate course is ideal for any business professional, marketing consultant or student interested in jump-starting a career in digital marketing, including:
- Sales or business professional looking to accelerate your career: This course will give you an insider’s view into the digital marketing domain. With this course you can: Up-skill your competencies and carve an entry into a digital marketing role Understand the inner workings of digital marketing campaigns that can help you as you collaborate and work with digital marketing teams
- Entrepreneur interested in leveraging digital marketing to improve the ROI for your company: We live in a digital world where most of your customers live online. So if you’re trying to grow your brand or boost online sales, digital marketing is a critical part of your marketing strategy. This course will help you: Understand the role that digital tools and marketing channels can play in growing your online brand Gain the knowledge and experience required to engage with marketing partners and agencies as you implement an effective digital strategy for your brand
- GTraditional marketer striving to enhance your knowledge and skills in digital marketing: Digital marketing has been gaining prominence over the last few years, and if you’re an expert marketer in traditional channels and methods, then adding digital marketing skills can be a great boost for your career. This course will: Broaden your marketing know-how and help you stay current with the latest trends and channels in the digital marketing world Arm you with the skills and experience to get a foothold and grow your career in digital marketing
- Digital marketer hoping to broaden your skillsets and accelerate your career to the next level: In today’s business world, digital marketers must be able to wear multiple hats and execute campaigns across different types of marketing channels to stay ahead of the competition. Our course can help you: Learn the latest industry-relevant techniques to help you build well-rounded digital marketing expertise Build multiple digital marketing skills and catapult your career in digital marketing
- A student looking to build a career in one of the most sought-after domains today: A study by Mondo suggests that senior leadership professionals in digital marketing earn between US $140,000 to $200,000. If you’re looking to build a career in one of the fastest growing domains in business, digital marketing is a great start. This course will help you: Build a strong foundational knowledge of digital marketing and gain hands-on experience in digital marketing Learn how to plan and execute digital marketing campaigns and prepare for fast-paced digital marketing roles in the industry
- Digital marketing training is incomplete without practical learning. In this course, you will work on four live projects of 10 hours each that will provide you hands-on digital marketing experience. The projects will put you in charge of a website, and you’ll use various digital marketing tools to execute your digital marketing strategy.
- Project 1: Google Analytics & SEO: You will set up your business website, ensure proper SEO, and enable Google Analytics to analyze its performance.
- Project 2: Google AdWords: You will design a Google AdWords campaign to increase relevant paid search traffic to your website.
- Project 3: Facebook Marketing: You will run a Facebook marketing campaign for your website and maintain the Facebook page to ensure brand visibility and engagement.
- Project 4: YouTube and Video Marketing: You will run a YouTube marketing campaign for your website and maintain your YouTube channel.)
- Project 4: YouTube and Video Marketing: You will run a YouTube marketing campaign for your website and maintain your YouTube channel.
You'll be asked to create a Zapier account to follow along with this course
You'll want to have social media accounts including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube
Optionally, you may want a blog